Resources (Recommended reading by various past pilgrims):
- Paul Farmer and Fr. Gustav Guttierrez. 2013. “In the Company of the Poor”.
- Amy Wilentz. 2013. “Farewell, Fred Voodoo: A Letter from Haiti”.
- Jonathan M. Katz. 2013. “The Big Truck That Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster”.
- Robert D. Lupton. 2011. "Toxic Charity: How churches hurt those they help (and how to reverse it)".
- Amy Wilentz. 2010. “The Rainy Season: Haiti - Then and Now”.
- Philippe Girard. 2010. “Haiti – The Tumultuous History – From Pearl of the Caribbean to Broken Nation”.
- Susan Magnuson Walsh. 2010. “Walking in Broken Shoes”.
- Margaret Trost. 2008. “On That Day Everybody Ate”.
- Tracy Kidder. 2005. “Mountains beyond Mountains”.
- Paul Farmer. 2005. “The Uses of Haiti”.
- Haiti Ministry Commission, Diocese of Richmond. 2010. Orientation Manual for trips to Haiti.
- Catholic Relief Services. Parish Partnership Manual.
Links to Relevant Web Sites: